The design blitz was fun! Below I will list what principle of design each object represents:
- Balance: This canvas hanging in my living room has a lot of balance. There is a lot going on but it doesn’t seem cluttered.
- Alignment: This canvas hanging in my room demonstrates the use of alignment. The word “wish” is clear with each letter aligned nicely with the other letters.
- Color: The stop sign is a bright red. This to many people signifies stop. It grabs the attention of drivers so they don’t miss the sign and keep driving.
- Repetition: This clock repeats the colors blue yellow, green, and red.
- Proximity: This poster demonstrates proximity. The character is in the back and the word “Doom” is in front. This directs peoples attention to the text first and then the visual.